Got the wife the NAA Mini Revolver 22Mag/LR combo for Christmas

Started by ArmedPatriot, December-23-12 10:12

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmedPatriot

Got the 22mag for myself earlier this year. The wifes been eyeballin it for some time now, but wouldnt just say she wanted one. Got her the combo version so she can shoot some of that 4000 rounds of 22lr ammo we've been holding onto since big O got elected the first time and ammo was scarce.

ArmedPatriot

Wanted to add that I tried a few different ammo types out and the one Im sold on is the Gold Dot Short Barrel Personal Protection.
Holy crap, bout wet myself when I dropped the hammer on the first round of this stuff. VERY stiff. Glad I got the same folding grip on mine because Im not sure I could hold onto this little gun with this particular load without it.
The noise level was matching the .40s in the stall next to me. Actually  had a couple people looking over like they were confused that this micro gun had that much sound and muzzle flash coming out of it.  ;D

ACCURATE too.
I had about a 97% round count in a 12" circle at 20 feet, which surprised me given this was the first time Ive gotten to shoot the gun. The rest were just slightly out of that zone but still would have been self defense hits, just a little low.

rhett

The wife is very happy I'm sure. 4,000 rounds should get her sighted in and prepared for those "Gold Dot Short Barrel Personal Protection" rounds. The conversion fun factor is, well FUN! Knew that when I got mine. The value of confidence obtained is priceless!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

tomhawes2002

Lucky Lady!!! My Wife loves hers, Im sure your will too! Wife has not tried any real hot loads be interesting to compare notes and see what they both think. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

grayelky

The very last gun I sold Saturday was a combo like yours (OK, hers), except with a 1 1/8" barrel. The combos are one of the best bargains on the gun market. There is little doubt she will grow to love it, especially with the folding grip.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

theysayimnotme

What a great idea. Let's see I can't make up my mind. Should I buy my wife a new rifle or a fishing boat or a motorcycle?