Sidewinder Photos

Started by Sandy, April-06-12 19:04

Previous topic - Next topic

kaboom

I want one of these BAD!!!!

Uncle_Lee

I would like for the barrel to be long enough to have an extractor rod long enough to completely remove the cases from the cylinder.

I want two of these GOOD.

I have bought enough bad guns in my life.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

grayelky

Kaboom

Welcome to the forum!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

kaboom

Greyelky thanks for the welcome!!!

Uncle Lee, just for you, I will restate my original post as "I have a great desire to acquire one of these fine revolvers....."

LOL

Uncle_Lee

OH, OK, I understand now.

"desire to acquire"  

I will be using that phrase in the future.

Sounds much better than "Wanna buy".

"desire to acquire"

Like poetry.
God, Country, & Flag

schleppy

Can't wait to see a Pug version of that! I'll be buying one if I can!

grayelky

Schleppy-

Welcome to the forum!

cookster

Hello Everyone!

I've been considering (for a while) getting a NAA mini in .22 mag w/the conversion cylinder, but upon seeing the Sidewinder I believe that this will be my first NAA purchase.

I look forward to details on the early bird purchase.

Best Regards,

Rob

heyjoe

that might well be a good move Cookster. a number of us are waiting for that early bird information also. welcome to the board. where are you from?
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

cookster

Thanks for the welcome Joe!

I am from an area in Northeast PA called 'The Lehigh Valley', which encompasses Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton.  I'm in Allentown.

heyjoe

drove by on I 78 many a time.

grayelky

Cookster and Gtgoldsmith -

First, Welcome to the forum!

Why wait for the Sidewinder? Get started NOW on your collection of minis! Think of how much fun you can have while you are waiting.

Uncle_Lee

Yes Folks,

Start now and watch your collection grow.

There are sooooo many out there to collect.
God, Country, & Flag

autofull

hey there cookster, autofull here. the lehigh valley huh, cool, im from hamburg. im sure ya know where that is. have a great time on the forums guy.

cookster

hi auto,

hamburg. . .

hmmmm.  isn't there a big store somewhere near there that sells gun and other cool stuf?!

; )

Rob

autofull

cookster, yeah, its called cabellas but we locals really do not go there. mostly full retail plus 20%. we have had nothing but bad relations with that group once they finally got their own people on the township board. now they do what they want with secret treaties voted on behind closed doors. try the handgunner shop in topton. right outside of alburtis. randy is a great guy runnning a full line shop with repair services on site. sorry about the cabellas gig but, truth is truth around here. we are all pa dutchmen raised with the foot up the behind method of child rearing.   autofull.

zippovarga

Hey Scout!!!!!!!! I resemble that remark!! (about the "yolk")lol  

I'm just eager to get my hands on one (Sidewinder...not a yolk...lol) to make my daily carry. It will be interesting to see what types of speed loaders start flooding the market once it's out. Times are tough, so I may do a bundle deal with the Family if they will agree to join forces and holidays and spring for one for me.  

And to the new guys! A very merry Welcome to the Forum!! Be prepared.......addictions are very common and almost mandatory with these Minis!!!  

Cheers all! Been out of the loop for a while and thought I'd stop by since the "yolk" was on Joe and I. Please only throw FRESH produce and BOILED eggs!!!! I could go for a salad...lol.

Uncle_Lee

Welcome back Zippo,

We now have rules that you must follow.

You must have signed the agreement or you wouldn't be back.

Play nice and no potty mouth stuff.
God, Country, & Flag

scrounger

Sign me up for a Sidewinder.

Uncle_Lee

You must sign your self up when the sale starts.

Sounds like hundreds are going to get in on the early bird special.

God, Country, & Flag

wild bill

Have not participated in an early bird offering before.  How does it work?  When the sale starts, do I send a email to NAA then contact my local ffl dealer?  I want to get it right and get a new Sidewinder.

heyjoe

sandy will post information about it at the appropriate time and there will be plenty of talk about it here

wild bill

Thanks.  Looks like i'm not the only one interested in the Sidewinder.

Uncle_Lee

Thousands are waiting in the wings.

Watching, lurking, crouched and ready to mail in the order.

God, Country, & Flag

bbgun

Nervously clutching our shekels waiting to spring.

zippy

This is very interesting.  I prefer revolvers for a CCW pocket gun, but there is a "gap" between the NNA revolvers for this purpose, and the jump up to J-frames (which are not a true pants pocket gun IMHO).  I believe there is a large market for a functional, smaller than a J revolver, for CCW. I have always imagined a light weight, 5 shot, 32 mag. in this role (or 6 shot 22 mag.).  But this SideWinder is very good progress as well.

The flutes are OK with me.

I would like to reiterate the call for a BlackWidow style SideWinder.  For CCW, it's the best of the bunch to me.  

Thanks,

Zippy

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

gtgoldsmith

32 or 380 acp using moon clips - single action to avoid the double action "safety" trigger pull of several hundred ounces (or so it seems) of the Taurus

gunfixer

Can someone get me "In" on the early bird for a .22WMR Sidewinder? I'll also call NAA on Monday..

(I have an FFL..)

Thanks,

Eric

[email protected]
-E!-

chopprs

I believe you have missed the train my friend.....

grayelky

Your best bet at this point is to contact one of your distributors, make them aware it will be coming out, and get in front of the line.

Uncle_Lee

32 acp mini................ *********
God, Country, & Flag

greybeard

I want one of those Babies!

"I Desire to Acquire" too

I'm always getting called late to breakfast....

32 acp mini would be nice too

patriotjoe

Looks like it will be very easy to make a holster for. Very nice looking firearm.

lilguy

Why swing to the right?